As a Primary Care Family Practice in Gallatin, TN we are proud to offer a wide variety of medical services to our community.
When the flu, sore throat or any other sudden illness strikes from infancy through senior adults, Right Care will provide:
- evaluation of symptoms
- appropriate diagnostics and laboratory testing
- prescriptions for needed medications and follow-up care.
- referrals to a specialist, if needed
If you have a chronic illness such as asthma, arthritis, hypertension, COPD, diabetes, thyroid issues etc., our staff will strive to improve the quality of you life through:
- evaluation of all chronic medical conditions and diagnoses
- medication reconciliation and refills
- evaluation of lifestyle and diet
- appropriate diagnosis and lab testing
- coordinating care with specialists
- development of follow-up care management plans
Sick & Well Child Visits
Your child’s health is a paramount concern for Right Care. As parents, we understand your concerns and will strive to provide premium care for your children from infancy through adolescence. Our care includes:
- sick child visits for sudden or chronic illness
- well-child visits that assess all developmental and physical aspects of your child’s health.
- school physicals
- sports physicals
Sick & Well Adult Visits
The overall health and wellbeing of our patients is a paramount concern for Right Care. We take the time to listen and understand your concerns and will strive to provide premium care for you and your entire family. Our care includes:
- sick visits for sudden or chronic illness
- well visits that thoroughly assess all physical aspects of your health.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
Vaccinations provide protection for your children from many dangerous diseases. Our practitioners will help you follow the following schedule:DOWNLOAD OUR VACCINE SCHEDULE HERE
Womens Health & Paps
Women have unique health issues and concerns. We are dedicated to providing individualized comprehensive assessment and treatment for women in a caring environment that includes:
- listening to and addressing your concerns
- pap smears and pelvic exams
- breast exams
- contraceptive counseling
- management of menopausal symptoms
Right Care offers support in managing patients with established heart disease. Our care includes:
- collaborative care with your Cardiologist.
- review of medications
- arming you with knowledge you need to manage your condition
- discussion of lifestyle changes conducive to heart health
- assessing patients who are at high risk for development of heart disease
Minor Skin Procedures
- removal of skin lesions and moles
Trigger Point & Joint Injections
Pain and swelling in the muscles and joints can often be relieved by receiving an injection:
- trigger points develop as small knots in the muscles and cause back/neck pain. These can often be relieved by injections
- joint injections often provide relief to patients that experience pain and/or swelling. Common joints that are injected include knee, shoulder, elbow, base of the thumb, wrist etc.